Few would have predicted that Laszlo Hanyecz, a Florida resident, would trade his 10,000 BTC or Bitcoins for two pizzas at Papa John’s Pizza on May 22, 2010, that those two pizzas would be worth $474 million just 12 years later. This makes it the most costly pizza ever purchased. Since 2010, the popularity of cryptocurrency and memes has grown by leaps and bounds. Meme coins estimated in the billions of dollars by 2022 indicate that joke cryptocurrencies are just as viable as serious enterprises.
Cryptocurrencies have piqued the interest of some investors, but the high volatility of pricing has deterred others. These crypto memes assist investors and holders in regulating their emotions through the ups and downs of the market. In mid-June 2022, Bitcoin, the world’s largest digital cryptocurrency fell more than 10% to $24,548, its lowest level in 18 months. Regardless of your mood, these jokes and puns will make you smile.
Doge, which combines the Shiba Inu dog Kabusu with colourful fonts and child-like language, is one of the bitcoin community’s favourite memes. Dogecoin, which was founded as a joke in December 2013, sparked a whole new crypto category: meme coins, which are cryptocurrencies that are associated with an internet joke or pop-cultural reference. We’ve got Bitcoins, Dogecoins, Shiba Inus, and other shitcoins covered below.
Best Crypto Memes
1. Sold Family car for BTC.
2. Researching Shitcoin.
3. A bear market is when a market experiences prolonged price declines.
4. Many Altcoins are just Bitcoin clones.
5. Volatility is tough for individual investors.
6. A compulsive interest and compulsion to buy and/or trade cryptocurrencies is known as cryptocurrency addiction.
7. In the context of buying and holding Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, HODL is a phrase created from a misspelling of “hold.”
8. It’s critical to gather knowledge that will help you build your well-balanced cryptocurrency portfolio.
9. According to a Civic Science survey of 6,741 people, 4% of Americans have made enough money from digital asset investments to quit their jobs.
10. Messing with the brain of new investors.
11. Crypto Winter Coming.
12. Peer-to-peer transfers between two parties on the Bitcoin network eliminate the need for intermediaries to manage and distribute money.
13. Shitcoins can make you money, but they won’t make you rich.
14. NFTs are a volatile part of the already volatile cryptocurrency market.
15. I wish for Bitcoin to be $100k.
16. According to crypto specialists, it will be impossible for governments to entirely outlaw cryptocurrency.
17. Which investment did you choose?
18. Can the Shiba Inu coin get to $1?
19. Still holding at red 69%?
20. Roller Coaster Investment.
21. Bitcoin (BTC) bull market may not return until 2024
22. Too young for Crypto?
23. Read 101 tips on How To Manage Your Crypto Trading Stress!
24. Let’s get together and make some cents!
25. Crypto community love memes.
26. ROI is too low, chap.
28. Do Grocery stores accept BTC or other cryptocurrencies in your area?
29. Waiting for next bull run!
30. Looking for Crypto-friendly banks in my area!
Do let us know which Crypto meme was relatable to you in the comment box below.