Lord of the Rings is where the only thing longer than the movies is the time it takes a hobbit to say goodbye. It is a legendary saga that’s enchanted fans for years. Imagine a world where rings have more power than your average wedding band, and the fate of the world hinges on a tiny hobbit’s hairy toes. Elves, dwarves, men, and creatures that look like they forgot their allergy meds, all clashing over a piece of bling. It’s a place where wizards are late because they choose to be, and where eagles could solve all problems but only show up at the last minute.
This epic tale by J.R.R. Tolkien isn’t just a fantasy adventure; it’s a goldmine for some of the funniest humor you’ll ever encounter. And speaking of puns, LOTR puns are like second breakfast: you didn’t know you needed them until they show up.
Now, LOTR puns are a special breed; they’re like Gollum, oddly charming yet slightly disturbing. You’ve got puns that are sneakier than a hobbit in Mordor and others as bold as Gandalf’s fashion choices. Imagine Frodo saying, “I can’t carry the ring, but I can carry a tune.” Or Gimli starting a diet and calling it “The Slimming of the Shire.” These puns are a fun way to relive the journey, without the risk of being speared by an Uruk-hai or getting lost in a spider’s web. So, grab your elvish cloak and your sense of humor, and let’s dive into the world of LOTR puns – where the only ring you’ll need is the ring of laughter.
Best Lord Of The Rings Puns
- My girl keeps having disturbed dreams, shouting things like “Hobbit!”, “Gandalf!”, and “Mordor!” Always Tolkien in her sleep…
- I lost my whole Lord of The Rings Lego set. Now I’m Legoless.
- If one of Farmer Maggot’s dogs had gotten the ring, would he have become the Bark Lord?
- I finally understand the ending of Lord of the Rings! All those names are people who worked on the movie.
- When someone told me the Lord of The Rings: Return Of The King featured elf songs I was a little disappointed but it was in the title all along and I should have expected an appearance from Elvish Presley.
- Some people say that elves are very shy but I think hobbits can be Shire.
- I bought myself a 6 ft boomerang with Lord of the Rings characters on it. It’s really hard to Frodo.
- Sauron is a great name. It has a nice ring to it.
- I’m not saying it’s a mistake letting my girlfriend control the thermostat but two Hobbits just showed up and threw a ring into our bedroom.
- I don’t get how people have problems with diversity in Lord of the Rings. Legolas has been an arrow ace the whole time.
- Wait I had a good one but I forgot it, it’ll come back to me just gimli a minute.
- Why does nothing much change in the Shire? Force of hobbit.
- I would tell some good Lord of the Rings jokes but all the good ones ara-gone.
- It’s okay to turn one good book into three bad movies every once in a while. Just don’t make a Hobbit of it.
- What do you call the very clean oppressor of Middle Earth? Showeron.
- When they asked for siege plans, I said I had a Grond idea.
- I shouldn’t have let them take Boromir but the other one was so Faramir.
- I was once obsessed with “The Lord of the Rings”. The books, the movies, the collectibles, everything. Finally, I was able to kick the hobbit.
- I was at a Lord Of The Rings themed disco last night. It was Mordor on the dance-floor.
- My daughter just read the Lord of the Rings and asked me if orcs have a culture. I said yes, but it’s more goth.
Recommended: Funny Lord Of The Rings Jokes
- What is Sauron’s favorite brand of cell phone? Mordorola.
- I’d like two tickets, please. Is it for The Hobbit? No, she’s my girlfriend.
- I hear that Legolas from the Lord of the Rings had an older brother, but he died before Legolas was born. His name was Legofirst.
- When Gandalf was asked why his company was so successful. He gave all the credit to his incredible staff.
- It wasn’t easy for a group of hobbits to see their dead friend at the coroner’s office. Because one does not simply walk in the morgue door.
- The actor playing Gandalf was enchanting. A real magic Ian.
- My university professors must really like Lord of the Rings. Whenever I ask them about my grades they just say “You shall not pass”
- I think three movies are a bit much for The Hobbit. Seems like they’re really dragon it out.
- Why was Gandalf hunched over and stressed out? He was short-staffed.
- I lost my wife’s Lord of the Rings audiobooks. I’ll never hear the end of it.
- Why did Karen look for Treebeard? She wanted to speak with the management of Isengard.
- It’s so hot outside that I just saw two hobbits throw a ring off my roof.
- Hey girl, you wanna come see Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers? It has my favorite two identically named characters double. Ent André.
- I read Lord of the Rings for blind people yesterday. It was brailleant!
- I can’t stop making figurines of Frodo It’s hobbit forming.
- What’s a Jehovah’s Witnesses’ favorite part of Middle Earth? More door.
- Someone gave me the Lord of the Rings for free. You could say I won the LOTR-ey.
- My family says I look like a hobbit in all my pictures. What can I say? I’m very frodogenic.
- I was going to do a visual gag about Tolkien’s walking trees but the Ents don’t justify the memes.
- When Arwen and Aragorn got married, was Frodo designated to be the Ring-bearer?!
- I shouldn’t have hired Dwarves and Hobbits to run my Middle Earth restaurant. Im always short staffed.
- How do Orcs of Mordor preserve their meat? They use Sauron wrap.
- I’ve just bought a Hobbit NFT! My very own non fungible Tolkein.
- How does Gandalf transmit a large amount of information from one place to another? He uses a Shadowfax.
- What do you call a Tolkien tree creature that bears a certain type of fall fruit? I don’t know either, but it should be A Pear Ent.
- How do hobbit flowers grow? Through Frodo-synthesis.
- What’s Gandalf’s favorite band? A Flock of Smeagols.
- A new fighting game based on the works of Tolkien came out. It’s called Mordor Kombat.
- You know, we only have Gandalf to thank for Hotel California After all, he did bring us the Eagles
- What do you call 9 bees on the way to Mordor? The fellowship of the sting!
Do you have a funny pun about LOTR? Write down your one-liners in the comment section below!