High gas prices are turning into a major speed bump as the summer travel season kicks off. The national average in the US for regular gas hit another record today at $5.037 per gallon. Historically, gas prices come down in the fall after the summer driving season is over but with prices expected to continue rising for the next several weeks that relief might look a lot like what you’re paying right now. The rising prices have given birth to Gas prices memes that we have aggregated for you.
Americans aren’t the only ones that have to pay more for gas. This week, gasoline prices in the United Kingdom reached an all-time high of around $8.80 per gallon. Also, Gas costs are highest in Hong Kong, at $11.213 a gallon, followed by Norway ($10.820), Denmark ($10.321), and Finland ($10.125). Some nations that are enjoying the prices are Venezuela ($0.084), Libya ($0.119) and Iran ($0.202).
Funny Gas Prices Memes
1. Free Bus Service Area, fellas!
2. Gas Prices really did this!
3. Venezuela, Libya and Iran be like.
4. I am never going to financially recover from this.
5. A liquid fuel is gas?
6. Taco Bell baby!
Recommended: Inflation Memes
7. Environment-friendly car!
8. Some are already training at the Olympics!
9. Use horses avoid cars!
10. We can’t afford to go in public!
Recommended: Summer Memes
11. Guy Flexes!
12. Salary absorbing high gas prices!
13. Just a drop like chem lab!
14. As high as Snoop Dogg.
15. Realtors visit Napoleon Dynamite.
16. Studying how to make gasoline at home?!
17. Record-breaking gas price again!
Recommended: Inflation Jokes
18. She is impressed!
19. Easier to get lung cancer than gas!
20. Call in broke at work!
Recommended: Amish Jokes
21. Meanwhile, Amish people looking at gas prices.
Did you find these Gas Prices memes high on humor? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below!