Will Rogers was a legendary humorist and comedian in the 1920s and 30s. Around the time of the great depression, Rogers had a great one-liner about the economy. He said,” Invest in inflation, it is the only thing going up.” Fast forward a century later, his joke still makes sense as inflation is setting records everywhere. The American inflation is at 8.5%, while the Canadian inflation is at 6.8%. In Britain, inflation has topped nine percent, the highest in 40 years and in India, wholesale inflation has reached 15.08%, the highest in nine years. In other words, this is a global cost of living crisis all over the world. Like Will Rogers, we needed to give you a break and so we have aggregated these funniest Inflation memes for you.
For once, let’s hope world leaders pull through this crisis because it affects the poorest of the poor. There are many complex numbers and complicated economics involved in it but in the end, it really comes down to two things – do you have food on your table and how expensive is that food.
Funny Inflation Memes
1. Get out of my bank account!
2. When you finally make it to middles class!
3. No great view!
4. At last, inflation is good!
5. New $1 bills dropped!
6. No one likes Hyperinflation!
Recommended: Inflation Jokes
7. Someone is increasing interest rates!
8. No good signs for your paycheck!
9. Is inflation affecting your family?
10. Creditors and Debtors – contrasting expressions!
11. Print more money, please!
12. Harold’s salary stays the same.
13. Ain’t no matching demand!
14. A funny inflation quote!
15. Food and Gas Prices have hit a new low!
Recommended: Gas prices Memes
16. Someone give a hand!
17. After weekend night!
18. Batmobile modified after inflation!
Recommended: Bank Jokes
19. Inflation is supposed to be transitory!
20. Modern problems require modern solutions.
Did you come across any funny Inflation memes? Please let us know in the comments section below!