Black Friday, the infamous day after Thanksgiving in the United States, has become synonymous with massive sales, eager shoppers, and the unofficial kickoff to the holiday shopping season. What began as a day marked by heavy pedestrian and vehicle traffic has transformed into a global phenomenon, where stores offer steep discounts and shoppers line up in the wee hours of the morning to snag the best deals. It’s a day where wallets open wider than ever, credit cards get a workout, and shopping lists turn into strategic plans for retail victory. Amid the chaos and shopping cart jousting, there’s a lighter side to this consumer frenzy. Indeed, the only thing better than a Black Friday deal is a good Black Friday pun, offering a much-needed comedic relief from the shopping madness.
And speaking of Black Friday puns, they’re the best kind of deals: they cost nothing and always bring a smile. Picture this: you’re elbow-deep in bargain bins when you quip, “I’m only morning person on Black Friday.” Or while navigating the crowded aisles, you joke, “On Black Friday, my favorite cardio is shopping!” These witty one-liners capture the spirit of the day with a touch of humor, making the mad dash through stores a bit more bearable. So, while you’re checking items off your list and checking prices twice, don’t forget to add a sprinkle of puns to your shopping spree. After all, in the hustle and bustle of Black Friday, a good laugh is the most priceless treasure you can bag.
Best Black Friday Puns
- If you camp out for Black Friday deals on jeans, you’re up all night to get Lucky.
- I don’t know what the big deal is about Black Friday. All Fridays matter.
- Black Friday is an opportunity to buy stuff that you don’t need to show off on Facebook.
- Any Bitcoin crash won’t be as bad as Black Friday. At least we don’t have to worry about people who jump out of their basement windows.
- “Can I help you find something?” is equal to “You look like you are about to steal something and you should know I’m watching you.”
- Black Friday? I think you mean “Weekday of Colour.”
- I’ve saved an absolute fortune this Black Friday. I stayed in.
- My twin and I were born on Black Friday. My mom got a pretty shitty two-for-one deal.
- I’m hoping for a white Christmas.
- Tomorrow is Black Friday just be decent and civilized. By holding the cell phone horizontally when recording any fights.
- I don’t know what the big deal is about Black Friday, we already get a whole damn month in February.
- Why do they call it Black Friday? Because the prices are so good you are practically stealing.
- Is it called Black Friday because they shoot down the prices?
- What’s White Friday? Prices are so crazy they’ll shoot up your local school.
- Finally, we know why it is called Black Friday. Because the sales start so early it is still dark outside.
Recommended: Best Black Friday Jokes
- On any normal day, Black Lives Matter…. but on Black Friday, no lives matter.
- All this Spending on Black Friday Better make sure you all pay the electric bill first or next Friday will be Black Friday too!
- I’ve got the deal already worked out – this Black Friday, I’m getting a new Lexus for my wife. I think she’s going to be really surprised – but from my perspective, it’s an awesome trade.
- A local hospital is offering Black Friday specials on circumcisions. Up to 50% off.
- Deal of the Week: Buy NOTHING and save up to 100% in EVERY STORE!
- Damn Amazon and their Black Friday deals I ordered 4 Kindles and they sent me a 2 Ronnies DVD instead!
- Bought a new vacuum on Black Friday It sucks.
- It’s Black Friday… do you like sales? Because if you’re looking for a good one, clothing is 100% off at my place.
- Black Friday is tomorrow and people all across America are already stabbing and trampling one another… and then they heard about the Black Friday sales.
- What happens when a mall loses power? Free Black Friday.
Recommended: Dirty Black Friday Jokes
- I’m going to spend a thousand dollars on a computer on Black Friday. It’s going to be grand.
- It’s really not surprising that there’s violence during Black Friday, considering many companies have ads that say, “Beat the Crowds…”
- The boat shop was having a huge discount on all their Galleons and Brigantines for Black Friday this year. It was the biggest sail event they’ve ever had.
- Need help to quit smoking this Thanksgiving? After dinner just quit “Cold Turkey”. This way your lungs won’t be “Black Friday”.
- I was born on Black Friday. My parents were happy because they paid half price but they left the hospital with no refund or return possibility.
- Make sure to visit the tire store on black Friday. They always have a blowout!
- If black Friday was a girl, it would just be a cheap date.
- It’s almost black Friday, everything’s three-fifths off!
- 420 is like Taco Bell’s black Friday.
- Black Friday came earlier this year for me… my TV was stolen.
- For some reason black Friday continues for the rest of the week, I guess that makes today the Black Sabbath.
- I tried to buy a doorbuster deal on Black Friday, but it was sold out in a flash.
- Black Friday deals are so tempting, they’ll make you go bankrupt in the blink of an ‘I’.
- If shopping on Black Friday was a workout, my credit card would be my personal trainer!
- Black Friday shopping, where wallets go to be ‘exercise-d!’
Do you have a funny Black Friday pun? Write down your own one-liners in the comment section below!