Holi, the festival of colors, is a time to celebrate with friends and family. It’s a time to let loose, have fun, and forget all your worries. And what better way to add some cheer and laughter to your celebrations than with funny Holi quotes? Whether you’re looking for some witty one-liners, humorous quips, or silly jokes, we’ve got you covered.
In this blog, we’ve compiled a list of the funniest Holi quotes that are sure to make you laugh out loud. So, let’s dive in and get ready to add some humor to your Holi celebrations!
Holi Quotes in English
- Why wear plain clothes when you can wear a rainbow on Holi?!
- If Kunal Ganjawala starts selling sweets on Holi, wouldn’t be called Kunal Gujiyawala.
- Holi is when you can pretend to be a painter and splash colors on everyone without getting arrested.
- The reason why the whole of India gets an off on Dol Purnima is because its a Holi-day.
- On Holi, we celebrate the victory of good over evil and the victory of colors over cleanliness.
- People who drink Bhaang on Holi, pass out with flying colors.
- Gujiya satisfies all levels of Maslow’s need hierarchy.
- I may not have a six-pack, but I have a colorful personality. Happy Holi!
- I celebrate Holi, Diwali, New Year, Eid, Christmas, and all other festivals in the same way. By scrolling on social media.
- I have a feeling this Holi is going to be a colorful disaster… and I can’t wait!
- If you can’t handle me covered in colors, you don’t deserve me at my cleanest.
- My goal this Holi is to turn into a walking rainbow.
- I celebrate Bloodless Eid, Colourless Holi, and Smokeless Diwali + New Year. You can’t call me a hypocrite but you can definitely call me a boring person.
- Holi is like the Olympics for colorful people. Let the games begin!
- The best way to reply to a Holi joke is “LMAO I’m Dye-ing.”
Recommended: Holi Jokes
- The good thing about Holi is that you have at least one reason to take a bath.
- Holi is like a group project. Everyone contributes a little bit of color and then takes credit for the whole thing.
- If someone throws color on you and you don’t like it, just pretend to be allergic and start sneezing violently. Works every time.
- Don’t be a party pooper, be a Holi-goer!
- Holi is the day when your teeth and eyes turn red, and your stomach turns green.
- Don’t get so old that you get scared of playing Holi. Looking forward to color the young soul residing inside your old body.
- The opposite of Diwali is Holi. Because you wear new clothes on Diwali.
- There will always be that one guy who screams in the middle “HOLI HAI” just so everyone doesn’t get confused and start thinking it’s Diwali.
- Taking an exam on Holi is like trying to paint a masterpiece while someone’s throwing colors at you.
- Holi is the day to forget all our grudges and throw eggs at our enemies.
Recommended: Happy Holi Memes
- Watching Holika Dahan is like watching a Bollywood villain burn in a fiery climax scene.
- Groups singing and dancing during Holi is like a live music concert, except the audience is also the band.
- 9th March is International Women’s day. It was supposed to be on 8th March along with Holi but some argue that they will take too long to get ready.
- The reason why Bollywood actors always wear white clothes during Holi scenes is that the colors they throw at each other show up better on camera.
- The mother refuses to let her kids play with colored powder during Holi because she didn’t want them to dye of laughter!
Do you have funny Holi quotes? Post your own Holi quotes in the comment section below so that others can share them with their friends and family!