The Summer Solstice is quickly approaching and many know this day as the first day of summer. The word ‘solstice’ is derived from the Latin word ‘soul’ which means sun and ‘sister’ which means to stand still. In 2022, the longest day of the year falls on 21st June in the Northern Hemisphere while in Southern Hemisphere, it falls on 22nd December. Since the summertime is pretty hot, this is where these hilarious Summer Solstice Memes come in. Because it wouldn’t be a weekday if there wasn’t a meme to go along with it, would it?
Summer is such a popular season that there are numerous jokes to be told. If you enjoy laughing at memes and jokes, you’ll enjoy the images below, which will help you get through the hottest time of year.
Happy Summer Solstice Memes
1. The Bugs are bad this summer!
2. They said the teacher’s job is easy!
3. Summers are here and tanning is too!
4. First Day of Summer vacation!
5. Diving in pool!
6. Alaska 24×7 on Summer Solstice!
Recommended: Hot Weather Memes
7. Happy Summer Solstice, people!
8. Pagans believe that nature is sacred.
9. First Day at Summer camp!
10. Return of the Evil Heat Lord!
Recommended: Summer Memes
11. Why it is the longest day of the year?
12. Oh No! Anyway!
13. A better use of natural daylight!
14. Relatable to husbands?
15. So how do you celebrate it?
16. Waking at 6 on the first summer morning!
Recommended: Last Day Of School Memes
17. And how did you miss it?
18. You can jump, it will catch you!
Recommended: Sunburn Jokes
19. That beauty!
20. Hope you make it through!
Did you come across any witty memes on the First Day of Summer? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below!