The October frenzy has subsided. You’ve carved pumpkins, planted fall flowers, and put on your warmest sweaters. You’ve finished your Halloween candy, and now it’s time to take a deep breath of fresh air and settle into November (arguably the best month of autumn). It’s a holiday month, but instead of the frantic rush (not to mention all the gift-buying!) of Christmas, you get to spend time with family and friends.
November is a month to gather with family and friends and eat as much as they want. But it can be difficult to wait for all of the fixings to arrive on the table. You can share these November memes to help pass the time.
We can always find a reason to celebrate, especially as the days grow shorter and the weather turns colder. From fun food holidays to creative family outings and your much-anticipated Thanksgiving feast, there are plenty of ways to bring some cheer to November and make you feel warm on the inside. It gives us time to slowly let go and prepare for winter.
Funny November Memes
1. Which songs are you listening to?
2. Bye ghosts, see you in 364 days.
3. Relatable neighbors?!
4. Happy Birthday to the ones born in November!
5. Listening to Nightmare Before Christmas!
Recommended: November Jokes
6. One for the Halloween fanatics!
7. International Men’s Day is on November 19.
9. Happy Veterans Day!
10. October 31 vs November 1!
Recommended: October 31st vs November 1st Memes
11. All I want for Christmas is you!
12. All Saints’ Day is on November 1!
13. Plenty of Nut Free Zones!
Recommended: No Nut November Memes
14. Which challenge are you taking up?!
15. No Shave November for Legends!
Did you enjoy these memes on November? Let us know what you think in the comments section below!